Productivity techniques can help us take control of our time.
It seems that there are never enough hours in the day. And so many things to squeeze into those hours. Productivity tips can help make the most of those hours.
Consider the following productivity statistics:
- You’ll enjoy a productivity boost of 15% if you exercise before work, according to the American Psychological association.
- 1 million workers miss work every day due to stress, according to a Health Advocate study.
- Performance peaks during uninterrupted 90-minute intervals.
- We are 20% less productive during the summer months, according to a study by Captive Network.
- Various studies have found that 65F-70F degrees is the optimal office temperature to spur your effectiveness.
Explore strategies for making the most of those precious hours below!